7 Mayıs 2019 Salı

My Virtual Reality experience

Today we had the opportunity to have an experience with VR glasses provided by our teacher Tuncer Can in the class. He showed some glasses to us and gave us some information about it. I suppose there were four of them. The cheapest and most affordable one was the Google Cardboard glasses, it was priced around 5$. Most of the students got to try out the glasses the teacher brought us and i were left out from the majority and could not experience the beauty and charm of the VR glasses. I will be providing a video for you guys to see how amazing VR glasses are. They are actually quite pricey to be used in classroom context but when I become a teacher I certainly will try and integrate them into my teaching. I observed my friends and I can tell that it was really exciting for them too.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder